SOLARI DI UDINE SPA will use your information exclusively for commercial and promotional purposes and it will be handled digitally in accordance with the Italian law D.lgs 196/03.
As regulated by the law D. Lgs. N.196/2003 and more specifically in article 13 titled ‘informativa’, SOLARI DI UDINE SPA., with legal residence in Via Gino Pieri 29, 33100 Udine, responsible for the handling of information, wishes to inform you that:
- personal data that you provide for the purposes communicated when said data was collected are treated in accordance of the laws mentioned above and to the obligations of confidentiality regulated therein.
- data handled for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our company’s activities such as archiving, processing, billing and managing any existing relationship.
- for communications regarding information about future business initiatives, new product announcements, services and offers by SOLARI DI UDINE SPA. notifications may also be sent by third parties nominated by SOLARI DI UDINE SPA. who are responsible for handling the data and specifically the sales network and technical support.
- Personal data is strictly necessary to reach the goals outlined when said data was collected.
- Such data will be archived in our database and registered in such a way as to allow access only to those who are charged by SOLARI DI UDINE SPA.with handling said data.
- A complete list of all those nominated by us to be responsible for handling personal data can be easily obtained by writing to email@example.com.
- Conferred data is not subject to distribution or communication.
- Data is handled by means of electronic tools apt to guarantee security and confidentiality. The interested party can at any time exercise his or her rights (confirm, delete, update, correct, integrate, convert to anonymous form, block, deny authorization to handle data) with regard to the party responsible for handling the data itself, and in accordance with article 7 of the Italian law Decreto legislativo 196/2003, by contacting the person responsible for the following channels