If for any reason Clients are not satisfied with an order, the items can be returned for Color Exchange, Store Credit or Refund within 28 days of the order’s delivery date.
The packaging and the clock must be intact, with all the accessories received with the order.
To request a return go to MY AREA and either sign in to your account or enter your email and order number. Next select the items to return and the desired type of return. Once completed, STORE.SOLARILINEADESIGN.COM will send a confirmation email, with the Return Authorization Number (RMA), the shipping label and instructions for the return shipment.
The return shipment is FREE when shipped using the courier provided by STORE.SOLARILINEADESIGN.COM (by UPS).
If the return package is shipped using a different courier than the one provided, all consequent costs will be the Client’s responsibility.
Returns must be shipped within 28 days of the order’s delivery date.
Items can be exchanged only when a different color of the same Item Code is available. The new item will be eligible for return through the same return procedure.
As soon as the return has been processed, the Client will receive a code for the total value of the returned items. The code may be used on the next order placed on STORE.SOLARILINEADESIGN.COM.
- can be used one time only within three months of the return;
- is not cumulative with other Store Credits;
- must be used in its entirety on an order that is either equal to or greater than the value of the Store Credit.
Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted by SOLARI DI UDINE SPA.
For orders paid by Credit Card, the refunded amount will be available to Clients in roughly 10 days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the Credit Card Company.
Orders paid by Paypal or by Bank Wire Transfer will be refunded to the original account.
Refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed.Please note that in case of shipments with value over USD 2500 exported from the United States by private individuals, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) may require a Tax ID (EIN) or Electronic Export Information (EEI).
For more information please see:
- Items must not have been injured or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use.
- Items must be returned with the packaging intact and other accessories (metal mounting support, fischer, quick start guide, etc.) received with the order.
- The clocks must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
- Returns must be packaged in the SOLARI DI UDINE SPA box.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, Clients must follow the instructions above. SOLARI DI UDINE SPA reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Pickups for all authorized returns with SOLARI DI UDINE SPA’s courier account numbers must originate from the same country of the original shipment.
- In the case that the return shipment requires pickup or the payment of any added fees, SOLARI DI UDINE SPA reserves the right to refuse returns sent with a different courier than specified in the confirmation email.
- SOLARI DI UDINE SPA reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent in accordance with the Return Policy detailed on the website. In the case of unauthorized or non-standard returns, the merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order. If an unauthorized return is accepted, SOLARI DI UDINE SPA will deduct a 10% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund.
For any issue not explicitly mentioned, the European normative for long-distance commerce prevails.